of the Year 2011
- To manufacture and supply all products of consistent high quality to the full satisfaction of our clients. This will be achieved by team work, systematic working and continual improvement in all areas.
- Excellence requires an unwavering commitment to quality-orientation. Steelbird was born with this passion of achieving excellence in everything we do and the result is a distinct quality-consciousness that we have developed in all stakeholders whom we work with. At Steelbird, plants, processes and people work harmoniously to achieve best quality.
- Well-designed plant layouts, streamlined processes, optimally performing machines, people working at the best of their productivity and plans in place to detect and rectify departures from expected parameters of functioning, all go a long way in defining quality of the final product. At Steelbird, we invest in R&D in a never-ending quest for better tools, machines and technologies.
- Our accreditation for TS 16949 standards and being awarded “Best Supplier of the Year 2011” by Tata Ficosa Automotive Systems Ltd is a testimony of our efforts and accomplishments on imbibing quality-orientation in our working methods.
- Our concept of quality does not end with machines, but also permeates down to our employees and environment.
- We ensure that the working conditions of employees are in no way detrimental to their health and well-being. We value human life and leave no stone unturned, whatever be the cost, to ensure that working conditions remain safe for all employees. We have been accredited OHSAS 18001:2007 certification in this respect.
- We also understand that our natural environment needs to be protected and conserved. We aim for development which is not at the cost of environment. Our choice and use of materials, processes and technologies ensure that environment protection remains a top priority. To ensure that we work as per the best global practices in this respect, we have achieved ISO 14001:2004 accreditation.