Steelbird, a reputable name in the automotive components manufacturing industry, has been driven with a penchant for achieving excellence in its domain of work for more than five decades. A futuristic vision has guided our path of success all these years making us a market leader in our product segments. Today, Steelbird is the first choice of automotive industry for rubber components, filters and plastic components.
years glorious experience
sq. FeetManufacturing set-ups
- Well known brand of automobile components supplying to OEMs and aftermarket Brand enjoys product leadership in the aftermarket Manufacturing set-ups covering more than 1,00,000 sq. Feet. Carpet area Plant in the vicinity of some of the biggest OEM’s plants in the country Strength of more than 900 employees Distribution network of more than 5000 customers 50 years glorious experience
- With total focus on delivering best quality products, Steelbird invests in world-class infrastructure for manufacturing automotive components. Be it design, manufacturing or testing, our state-of-the-art plants are equipped with latest machinery and follow globally accepted best practices at work. The fact that we are a duly certified company under ISO/TS 16949:2009; OHSAS 18001:2007;ISO 14001:2004; ISO 9001:2008 is a testimony of our quality and safety consciousness.
- Guided by the visionary approach of Shri T.R Kapur, Steelbird came into existence in 1964 with the modest aim of manufacturing automotive filters. The first contract was signed with the premier motorcycle company- Royal Enfield, of the “Bullet” fame. Established at a time when the automotive industry was still in its infancy in India, Steelbird was ahead of its times.
- The same visionary approach that established Steelbird has guided us through our history of excellence driven growth. Diversifying from filters to rubber, electronic, plastic and components, Steelbird’s saga of success, growth and diversification continues unabated as it moves into hospitality and management consulting segments.
- We understand that we operate in a highly competitive environment and, therefore, remain cost-competitive. We ensure that while quality is not compromised in manufacturing of products, costs have to be controlled by improving efficiency at every level of work. The fact that our clients include some of the big names in automotive industry such as the Tatas, Escorts, Bosch and others speaks volumes about our pragmatic approach to business